Beauty professional specializing in eyebrow embroidery and eyelash extensions:)
10 years experience
Flexible: Full refund, 24 hours before appointment.
Remove eye makeup before eyelash extensions"
*How is the process like? *
Firstly, I will draw your eyebrows using eyebrow pencil to find a shape that matches your face & eyes. You can request to change the shape according to your preference. Once you are happy with the shape, I will apply numb cream on it, after 15min, I start to do embroidery for you.
* How long does it take? *
The embroidery process usually takes around 1 hour to complete.
* Is it painful? *
Firstly, it's pain-free, after 15min ,there will be a slight prick that feels like a small ant bite , it's bearable, don't worry
* Are there things I should do/avoid after the process? *
The area should not come in contact with water (especially swimming, sauna & facial) for 3-5 days following the embroidery. Unlike tattoo, embroidery is done on the 2nd layer of skin. Contact with water will cause it to peel faster & it will not last as long. Simply dab it dry if the area gets wet.
If your skin is sensitive, it is not recommended to consume 'poisonous food' like seafood & egg.
* Help! I have uneven patches on my new eyebrow embroidery *
Some of the colour may be uneven, not pigmented enough or the shape may change after a few days. This is a very natural and normal effect.
* Do I have to come back for touch ups? *
The embroidery is semi-permanent so customers will have to come back for touch up after 1 month. During this touch up, I will rectify the problems mentioned above.
* How long does the embroidery last? *
It usually lasts for up to 1-3 years, depending on how you care for it.
* If I have oily/pimple prone skin, will it affect the embroidery? *
The embroidery may fade faster on individuals with oily skin. If a pimple appears on the embroidery right after the process, the colour may not be pigmented on that area. This will be fixed during the touch up.
* What is the difference between embroidery & tattoo? *
- Eyebrow embroidery only fades away & will not turn green
- A tiny needle is used that does not go as deep into skin so pain is minimized
- Colour is deposited nearer to surface so it's semi permanent, lasting 1-3 years
- It looks more natural